Today was a very tiring day as I finished batches upon batches of choux pastry chuvanela. I had to buy the ingredients first from this special store where I get the most fabulous discounts! Anyway, the cashier was new so I had to tell her who I was so I could save up to 50% in purchases. Whooh.
Next, I had to redo my list for tomorrow's meal. It is going to be special adobo. These are the ingredients:
- 1000 grams chicken thighs
- a packet of laurel leaves
- a packet of black,black very dry peppercorns
- a bottle of only the best Marca Pinya soy sauce
- a bottle of Rose vinegar
- a bottle of cooking oil
- a bottle of Liquid Sosa (not related to adobo but necessary on list so I won't forget)
Good luck to my assistant Falcinho tomorrow. That is not really his/her name but s/he is prone to theatrics and other exaggerations. Other than these annoying tics, s/he is an angel.